- Keep your jewellery stored in a protective jewellery box or in its packaging away from natural sunlight and heat.
- Sterling silver details sometimes tarnishes when it's not worn. You can gently clean your piece with a soft cloth or special polishing cloth for silver. However it will not remove scratches.
- It is generally a bad idea to store your jewellery in a bathroom as the moisture speeds up oxydation.
- Also do not wear jewellery at the pool, spa, sauna, beach etc.
- Avoid impact with with hard surfaces as much as possible.
- Chlorine, detergents, moisturisers, perfums, makeup and hairspray can all cause tarnishing and damage.
- Coil chains gently to prevent damage in storage.
- Do not yank or pull chains.
Epoxy resin details
- To bring back transparency apply small amount of oil, gently rub in with a soft cloth and leave for a night. in the morning clean the leftover oil with soft dry cloth.